Group 3 NOR 411
The Children of Heathlands are passionate about their school. Our community benefits from a highly committed, nurturing group of talented and dynamic staff, engaging and proactive parents and a dedicated, forward thinking governing body.
Our Children, through the Visible Learning initiative, are empowered to have greater ownership and responsibility for their learning. We have a creative curriculum which allows our children to progress and achieve at a high level. We have a caring, outward looking, harmonious environment in which the children thrive and succeed.
Our children leave the school as fully rounded, self-aware, compassionate and confident young citizens
Our vibrant village school is looking for that special inspirational leader who is forward thinking; who can lead our innovative and dedicated team and who will continue with our journey towards excellence
You will need to have:
- the highest expectations for children’s attainment, personal development and behaviour
- a clear vision of excellence in Primary education with the ability to think strategically and the drive to achieve outstanding
- proven leadership and evidence of strategic understanding and embedding of new initiatives
- an understanding of effective management and an ability to empower and develop a team of dedicated staff
- a desire to develop and nurture strong working relationships with staff, pupils, families and school partners
- the ability to model the Christian values in their relationships and work with children and adults.
We can offer you:
- wonderful, enthusiastic children, committed to their learning
- passionate and dedicated teaching and support staff
- a proactive governing body, incredible PTA and very supportive parents
- attainment and progress above Essex and the National average forEYFS, KS1 and KS2
- a vibrant school, in a unique setting, at the heart of the village community
- a supportive and innovative network of local primary schools
- a developing and encompassing working relationship as a triad of schools based around the Visible Learning initiative
- an Outstanding ‘Church school’.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Val Walsom at the school, on Tel: 01206 240288, or Email: email@example.com to make an appointment.
An application pack can be downloaded from www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk. Alternatively please contact Liz Whitelock, Schools Recruitment Team, EES for Schools, Essex County Council on Tel: 03330 139835 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 21st March 2018
Shortlisting date: 26th March 2018
Interview date: 19th April 2018
Heathlands CofE Primary School,
New Church Road, West Bergholt, CO6 3JF
Tel: 01206 240288