Howbridge C of E Junior School is a three-form entry junior school with strong links to the Parish of St Nicolas, Witham. We are a caring school, built on Christian Values, where every child is a happy, confident and successful learner.
We are looking for an inspirational and committed leader with the vision, confidence and skills to lead our school forward into its next exciting stage of development. We embrace the future with optimism and with a passion to deliver the very best education for every child.
Our leader will be:
- Strong on strategic decision-making
- Able to make and implement difficult decisions
- An excellent communicator
- An experienced leader of a large team
- Able to delegate appropriately
- Able to lead by example bringing others along with you
- Passionate about education
- Able to turn vision into action to improve
- Financially astute
- Able to promote the school
We can offer you:
- A school with a welcoming Christian ethos
- An opportunity to drive the future of Howbridge Junior School
- Happy, well behaved and motivated pupils
- Dedicated and enthusiastic team of staff
- A large, supportive Multi-Academy Trust
- A knowledgeable local governing body that is committed to the school
If this excites you and you are looking for an exciting opportunity to take your career to the next level, then please get in touch.
Visits are encouraged and warmly welcomed.
Please contact Elizabeth Williams on 01245 294496 to arrange a visit.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to vetting including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Full application details and a copy of the job pack can be found at: http://www.vineschoolstrust.co.uk/vacancies
Closing Date: 11th January 2019 at 12 noon
Interviews: 29th January 2019
Completed applications should be returned to email@example.com
Alternatively, completed applications may be sent to:
The Diocese of Chelmsford Vine Schools Trust
53 New Street
The Diocese of Chelmsford Vine Schools Trust is a growing academy chain currently serving 19 schools across the diocese. It is our aim to help our schools deliver, within a Christian context, the best educational, spiritual, physical, social and emotional outcomes for children and their families. This is achieved through a range of partnerships, including; schools, each local community, churches and our Multi-Academy Trust.
Schools in the trust are: Belchamp St Paul, Bulphan, Orsett, Ridgewell, Rivenhall, Rolph, St. Andrew's Weeley, Great Clacton, Mistley Norman, St Osyth, Howbridge, St. James Harlow, St. James, Colchester, Latchingdon, Southminster, St. Cedd's, St Margaret's, William Martin Infant & Nursery and William Martin Junior.