Salary negotiable for the right candidate depending on experience plus a relocation package. Suited to an experienced Deputy Headteacher, current Headteacher, or a senior leader with rapid improvement experience.
Tes is currently supporting a friendly and supportive primary academy, based in Hockley, Essex. The school is looking to add an ambitious Headteacher to their progressive and supportive school ideally starting in September 2021.
As Headteacher, you will lead by example. You will have strategic oversight over the day-to-day operations at the school and will lead, making improvements to ensure the best outcome for the school's pupils and bridging the gap. The school is currently Ofsted rated as Good however the school is in need of improvement plans to ensure our next rating is either Good or Outstanding.
“The Academy is part of a family of schools brought together by one common vision and passionate belief that each and every child can lead a remarkable life. An excellent education transforms lives and every pupil who attends one of our schools is given the support, care and opportunity they need to flourish. Whether you are a senior leader working towards your first headship or a Head of School/Headteacher seeking a new challenge this is an amazing opportunity to lead our school. Which is where you come in!
We are a large 3 form Academy, based in Hockley, Essex located between Chelmsford and Southend on Sea. We have facilities that we are proud of, including two halls, a spacious ICT suite, a large field, a designated cooking room, a well-maintained library and an outdoor swimming pool. Teaching areas are both safe and well maintained, providing a stimulating working environment for the pupils.
We are now looking for an experienced leader who can build on the excellent work completed so far.”
The school is offering:
• A super supportive and highly visible support network including a dedicated central support team;
• on-going CPD with programmes of study such as NPQEL and MA in Educational Leadership
• progression support throughout the school and wider group
• support package for Senior Leaders including support from the Trust, Executive Headteacher and Education Directors
• the chance to take on further responsibility such as Trust Leadership roles in the future.
The school expects:
• A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• a relevant Education or relevant Degree
• experience of leading a school with an improvement plan in place either as a Senior Leader, Deputy or Head of School/Headteacher
• demonstrated impact working as a senior leader supporting rapid improvement across primary provision
• a love and passion for education.
Please include REF: 1439008 in the email subject line.
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the Globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher / leader for every role. If you have an up to date CV on Tes.com you can apply with one easy click! Click ‘Quick Apply’ to apply for this role today!
To learn more about this role please email email@example.com for an information pack which includes school name, role specifics and context.
Please feel free to call Tom Nutley on 0776 700 1965 or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. REF: 1439008
Tes Schools Recruitment
At Tes, we’re committed to supporting schools to find top-quality candidates and supporting teachers find their next job opportunity.
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting...