At Dr. Walker’s School we develop Respect and Responsibility
Build Perseverance and Creativity
Combine Christian values with Courage with Compassion for us to become successful British Citizens.
We are looking for a dynamic and Inspirational Teacher, Leader and Manager with proven ability to raise educational standards.
OUR CHALLENGE TO YOU
- Rapidly take us from RI to Outstanding
- Ensure each individual member of the school community will be:
- l nurtured, safe and cared for
- l challenged to meet and exceed high expectations
- l provided with a creative environment
- l inspired by the schools distinctive Christian ethos.
WE CAN OFFER
- a hardworking and supportive Governing Body
- a dedicated team of teaching and support staff
- happy children who enjoy being at school, learning and achieving
- a school with a strong Christian commitment at its heart.
We encourage you to visit our school to discover first-hand the surroundings and enthusiastic learning environment that we can offer you. To arrange an appointment please contact the School Business Manager, Diane Gladwin on tel: 01277 899298 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack can be downloaded from the online advert at www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk or please contact: Liz Whitelock, Schools Recruitment Team, EES for Schools,
Essex County Council. Tel: 03330 139835. Email: email@example.com
Closing Date: 23rd June 2017, Midday
Shortlisting Date: 26th June 2017
Interview Date: 14th July 2017
Dr Walker’s C of E Primary School
Fyfield, Essex CM5 0RG
Tel: 01277 899298.
Number on roll: 116
Age range: 4-11 years