Akiva is an oversubscribed, high performing primary school, with a Progressive Jewish ethos at its heart. Due to the retirement of our head, the governors are seeking an inspiring new leader for the school.
The successful candidate will be:
· An outstanding, enthusiastic, inspirational leader;
· Passionate about high quality teaching and learning for all our children;
· Committed to the Progressive, egalitarian, inclusive Jewish ethos of the school
We can offer you:
· 420 engaging children who want to learn;
· A stable, professional and dedicated staff team;
· Supportive parents and an experienced Governing Body
Visits to the school are available and encouraged. Please contact Mrs Susy Stone,
via the school office (Tel:02083494980), to make an appointment.
For more information and to download an information pack visit the website https://www.akivaschool.org/Staff-Vacancies/
Closing date: 26th November 2018
Interview date; 18th December 2018
Start date; 1st September 2019