The children, staff, governors and families of this friendly, successful inner city school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic head teacher with warmth, drive and passion to continue to build upon the school’s achievements. We feel that being an Infant and Nursery School is very special as we are able to focus on children’s learning at the start of their school journey.
We are looking for a permanent head teacher for April/ May 2018 who has
- Excellent leadership, organisational and management skills.
- The ability to build on success and manage change. Be committed to a culture of continuous improvement that promotes excellence for staff and children alike, and builds on our current Ofsted rating of Good, maintained at our last inspection in March 2017
- Passion for developing children’s love of learning and the best interests of the children at the heart of all their decisions
- Empathy and the ability to lead the school in caring for our children
- Good inter-personal and communication skills with the ability to articulate his/ her vision for the school and support positive relationships within school and with the wider community.
We can offer:
An exciting opportunity to lead and develop our school, pushing the team to improve and work towards an Outstanding School experience for children and staff
A happy, inclusive, diverse school with high expectations for the children’s achievements and behaviour
Eager, kind, tolerant and caring children who enjoy their school experience
An enthusiastic, supportive staff team and governing body
A commitment to working closely with parents/ carers and the wider community
Support with your continuing professional development
Our website (https://tredworthinfantschool.org.uk/gloucs/primary/tredworth) gives a good introduction to the school but we would also like to encourage you to come and visit us. Please contact Mrs Bisset in the school office on 01452 520411 or by e-mail to email@example.com to arrange a visit.
We will be happy to welcome you to our school and proud to show you around.
Closing Date: 1st December 2017 at 9.00am
Interview Date: 6th and 7th December 2017
An application form and further details are available on our website. Please send your completed application form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post marked Private & Confidential to The Chair of Governors, Tredworth Infant & Nursery Academy, Victory Road, Tredworth, Gloucester, GL1 4QF.
In line with Safer Recruitment Guidelines, CV's will not be taken into consideration. This post is exempt from the provision of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. We are a Safer Recruitment school and are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and references will be requested prior to interview.
Tredworth Infant & Nursery Academy