We are looking to appoint an existing or aspiring Headteacher who is enthusiastic and inspirational. Are you the Headteacher we are looking for? Our current Headteacher is about to retire, and we are looking for someone with commitment and clear vision to continue the excellent work at this exceptional school. Our school is a popular and aspirational city school in Gloucester, but it is not without its challenges. For the right person it offers a rewarding and exciting opportunity.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A proven record of building resilience in a changing educational environment and strong, motivational leadership qualities;
- The ability to continue to foster the existing strong relationships within the school;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire and motivate other;
- The skills to develop staff and promote innovation
- Energy and enthusiasm to share with the school, parents and wider community
- The ability to manage tight budgets to maximum effect in the best interest of the children
- Genuine concern and a belief that all children can experience success.
We are offering:
- A welcoming, friendly and happy environment with a committed and dedicated staff team;
- Extensive and creative learning spaces both inside and out;
- A commitment to your CPD;
- A diverse community with exciting cultures that are enjoyed and shared across the whole school and beyond;
- Kind, caring and well behaved children who love to engage in the life of the school;
- A knowledgeable and supportive governing body that is committed to the on-going development of the school.
You are warmly invited to visit the school. Please note that the school is closed for the Easter holidays from Thursday 29th March and re-opens on Monday 16th April. Should you need to contact the school during this time with regard to a school visit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. It would be possible to arrange a visit to take place during the holiday period.
An application pack is available from Miss Wendy Gallagher, Governor Services Team, Gloucestershire County Council, Shire Hall, Westgate Street, Gloucester, GL1 2TP. Telephone: 01452 427802. Email: email@example.com
Linden Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The school follows safe recruitment practices to protect children. All appointments are subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced checks and satisfactory references.
Closing date: 20/04/2018
Interview date: 22/05/2018
Linden Primary School
Linden Road, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL1 5HU