We are looking for an inspiring person to lead our successful, friendly village school. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic leader to build on the strengths of the school and lead it into a new chapter. We are seeking a motivated, approachable and dedicated leader who is passionate about learning and developing the full potential of all of our children.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Bring vision, leadership and strategic direction to enable the school to continue to thrive
- Lead and inspire outstanding teaching and learning within a broad, creative curriculum
- Be committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of every child
- Have high expectations and standards whilst being open-minded about how best to achieve them
- Be inclusive, approachable, involved and empathetic
- Support, empower and inspire our talented staff
- Help our children to be resilient, well-rounded and instilled with a growth mindset.
We can offer you:
- A highly skilled, motivated and dedicated staff team
- High standards of behaviour from happy children who are keen to learn
- Supportive, engaged parents with an active and successful fundraising body
- Committed governors, eager to help the school succeed
- A wonderful, countryside location.
Our children would like you to be:
- Firm but fair
- Friendly, kind and approachable
- Enthusiastic and fun
- Nicely competitive
- Appreciative of us, even if we come last.
Visits to the school are positively encouraged and may be arranged by contacting the school office on 01242 675454 or via email to email@example.com .
Closing date for applications: Friday 16th November 2018 at Noon
Interviews: Monday 3rd and Tuesday 4th December 2018
Contract: Full time, Permanent, All year round
For an application pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Miss Wendy Gallagher, Governor Services, Gloucestershire County Council, Shire Hall, Westgate Street, Gloucester, GL1 2TP. Tel. 01452 427802.
Information about the school can also be found on the school website at www.gotherington.gloucs.sch.uk
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment to this post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.