Moreton in Marsh
We are looking for a Headteacher who will relish the implementation of an ambitious expansion plan as well as all the other challenges a headship brings. A leader who can set a clear direction for the school, based on high expectations and the proven ability to drive up academic standards as well as possessing:
- A track record of leading, inspiring and motivating staff to create an outstanding team
- A demonstrable ability to build, communicate and implement a coherent vision
- Ambition to achieve successful outcomes to high standards
- The drive to cultivate positive working relationships with staff, parents and pupils
- A commitment to the Christian ethos in all aspects of school life.
We can offer you:
- A modern, well-resourced C of E School set in spacious grounds, located in the Cotswolds
- The independence of being a stand-alone academy with strong links to local cluster
- An engaged Governing Body with an ambitious vision
- Hardworking staff who are committed to achieving the best outcomes for our children
- Children who develop and embody the school’s motto ‘Enquiring minds, caring hearts, creative hands’.
St David’s is located in the centre of the rapidly expanding market town of Moreton-in-Marsh, in the heart of the beautiful North Cotswold countryside. The town provides a broad range of local amenities and has a mainline station with services reaching Worcester, Evesham, Oxford and London Paddington.
Visits are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the finance officer, Mrs Claire Kinch, at firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01608 650521. We look forward to meeting you.
Completed applications should be returned to: Wendy Gallagher, Governor Services, Shire Hall, Gloucester. GL1 2TP, Email: email@example.com Tel: 01452 427802.
Closing date for applications: Friday 22nd February 2019 at 12 noon.
Interviews: Monday 11th March and Tuesday 12th March 2019 (two day interview process).
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. References will be requested in support of candidates called for interview.
St. David's C of E Primary School
East Street, Moreton-in-Marsh, Gloucestershire. GL56 0LQ
Tel: 01608 650521