Archway is a maintained, co-educational comprehensive school of around 1000 students aged between 11 and 18 years old.
Academic achievement, innovation, creativity and care are hallmarks of Archway: our students exhibit high standards in their work, behaviour and play. Along with a close partnership between school and home, these provide the basis of success for all.
The governors of Archway School are looking to appoint a passionate and progressive leader - someone who will share our vision and ambition for Archway and its community, whilst continuing the focus on developmental success for all our students.
We are looking for:
· an inspiring, challenging leader
· the vision to take the school to the next level
· a commitment to an inclusive school in which every student is successful and that promotes our values of aspire – achieve – enjoy.
We can offer:
· an exciting opportunity to make a real difference
· working with a capable, well-motivated team of staff
· a supportive governing body who are highly ambitious for the school.
Visits: Monday to Thursday, 9.15am to 10.30am, weeks commencing 11 and 18 November 2019
Interviews will be held on Monday 9 and Tuesday 10 December 2019.
For further information and to apply, please visit our website www.archwayschool.net and click on the vacancies tab.