Full Time, Group 2 (L8-13), NOR 144
Commencing September 2018
We are a Church of England School offering a caring and supportive environment for every individual within our school community. We are looking to appoint a motivated and dynamic new Head Teacher who will continue to build on the success of our highly regarded, oversubscribed school with a vision that embraces our values and puts each child at the centre of all that we do. We retained our ‘Good’ OFSTED rating in June 2017.
We want to hear from you if you:
- would thrive on the challenge of leading the school on its journey to future successes
- have proven leadership and management skills and are looking for significant career progression
- will develop a clear vision of excellence for the school
- can strategically manage change by building on the firm foundations laid by the current leadership team
- are an excellent communicator and motivator who works inclusively and cohesively with children, staff, parents, governors and the wider school community
- confident and well behaved children who engage enthusiastically with all aspects of their learning and regularly achieve beyond expectations
- a dedicated, enthusiastic and ambitious team of staff, parents and children
- an informed, engaged and balanced governing board that holds the school's best interests at the centre of all decisions, great and small
- close and supportive working relationships with the wider education community
Applicants are encouraged to visit the school prior to application.
Closing Date: 26 February 2018, 4.00pm
Interview: 14 March 2018
Please contact Gemma Singleton via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (01787 237235) if you require further information or to arrange a visit. Further information regarding our school can be found on our website: www.greatyeldhamschool.co.uk
The Governing body are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.