Brooklands is an outstanding single entry Primary School. We are looking for a new Headteacher with the mind-set for growth, development and new opportunities. We know our children and our families well and we focus on these relationships to offer the best provision. Our personable approach means that we champion each child, staff member and parents as individuals and this is part of our identity.
Brooklands Primary school is part of the highly successful Maritime Academy Trust, an innovative partnership of seven schools working across Greenwich and Medway. The Trust was formed out of an original partnership of three schools which all experienced dramatic transformation as a result of our creative and entrepreneurial approach to curriculum delivery. This is a rare opportunity to take on a significant leadership role within Maritime Academy Trust, a highly effective collaboration of schools. You will benefit from working alongside like-minded headteachers with a shared ambition to enrich the lives of children and their families.
The Trust and Governing Body are looking for:
- An inspirational leader with a strong track record of improving outcomes for children.
- A commitment to delivering excellent standards of teaching and learning through a broad, balanced and creative curriculum.
- An individual with high expectations of all stakeholders.
- A personality that is enthusiastic, fun, reflective and open minded.
- Someone committed to the in-depth partnership and collaboration practices of Maritime, working transparently and supportively with other schools in the Trust.
What we offer:
- A welcoming, friendly environment.
- Dedicated, hard-working and professional staff committed to enabling all children to reach their full potential.
- Happy and enthusiastic children who care for the school and each other.
- Support and collaboration from being part of a Multi Academy Trust.
- An excellent differentiated professional development programme.
More information about our school can be found on our website: www.brooklandsschool.org.uk
School visits from prospective applicants are welcomed. Please call Zoe Ayling on 020 8852 8210 to arrange.
For application details and more information about The Trust and its schools visit the ‘Work at Maritime’ section of the Trust Website at www.maritimeacademytrust.org.
Completed applications should be returned to Donna Cusack at email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 16th April- 12.00pm
Assessment/Interview Dates: Thursday 26th and Friday 27th April.
The Trust and its schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to a successful DBS clearance and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before an appointment is confirmed