Lead our school on its journey towards excellence
Montbelle is a good Ofsted rated, two form entry Primary School in the Royal Borough of Greenwich. The governing body, staff and pupils are seeking to appoint an inspirational, passionate and committed Headteacher who can make a very real difference t o the school and the community which it serves.
We are seeking to appoint a committed, positive and ambitious leader who is:
- Innovative, creative and a strategic thinker
- Resilient and confident
- Able to lead, motivate, challenge and inspire the whole school community
- Able to demonstrate a track record of success in raising standards
- Passionate about teaching and learning
- Friendly and approachable and who values, nurtures and encourages the development of all staff
- Has excellent communication skills
- Who puts children at the heart of all they do
- Ready to build on the present strengths of the school and continue its journey towards excellence
You may be an existing Headteacher looking for a new challenge or a Deputy Headteacher looking for a first headship.
We can offer you:
- A team of highly dedicated and motivated staff who are passionate about raising stan dards for all pupils
- Polite, enthusiastic, hardworking and engaged pupils
- Supportive governors, parents, community and Local Authority
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to make a real difference as we embark on the next phase of our journey.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Visits to the school for prospective candidates are both recommended and warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit please contact the school on 0208 857 3909 from Tuesday 17th April onwards.
How to apply
For further details and an application pack please contact or telephone 020 8921 6171
Application Contact: Adeola Lawal
Application Close: 26th April 2018
Assessment / Interviews: Wednesday 2nd May and Thursday 3rd May 2018
Royal Borough of Greenwich reserves the right to close any vacancy earlier than the advertised closing date should there be a high volum e of applications received.