Are you passionate about Catholic Education? Yes! Then why not apply to our school in North London with easy transport links to both sites.
Due to the retirement of our current, longstanding and successful Headteacher, the Governors are seeking to appoint a Headteacher, to start in January 2020, who:
- is a practising Catholic
- is an inspirational leader with a clear vision for the future of the school
- will lead by example, with a ‘can do’ attitude that can inspire commitment from students, staff and the local community
- has a proven track record of implementing changes and raising standards in teaching and learning, within a consistent, caring, accountable ethos.
St. Anne’s Catholic High School for Girls is a successful 11-18 Catholic comprehensive school in the London Borough of Enfield. The school is situated on two sites, the Lower Site in Enfield Town and the Upper Site in Palmers Green. Students are broadly average on attainment upon entry to the school.
St. Anne’s was judged an outstanding school by Ofsted in December 2016. We are very proud of our GCSE results and our current Progress 8 score is the tenth highest in the country.
We are fully committed to meeting the needs of all our young people and retaining the diverse range of activities that make education worthwhile and enjoyable for all who are involved in it.
The Leadership Team currently consists of the Head, one Deputy and five Assistant Heads. Each year as part of ongoing CPD, additional staff are seconded to the Senior Leadership Team.
What we can offer you:
- A full induction programme, buddy scheme and ongoing CPD both in-house and externally
- A forward looking and over-subscribed school
- End of term and ad hoc staff socials
- A taxi service between the two sites at break and lunch
- Local Borough Staff Leisure benefits.
- Car parking on both sites, mileage allowance subject to Borough criteria
If you are interested in applying, then please visit our website www.st-annes.enfield.sch.uk/vacancies for further information and an application pack or email email@example.com for a pack, which will be emailed to you.
Please return your application electronically by the closing date of Friday 1st February 2019 at 16:30 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews are planned to be on Tuesday 12th and Wednesday 13th February 2019 over both sites.
The school is committee to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expects ALL Staff and volunteers to share this commitment.