‘Shoot for the moon and you’ll land among the stars.’
The governing body of Simms Cross Primary School is seeking to appoint an inspirational and dynamic leader following the resignation of its much respected Headteacher. Our new leader will have exceptional leadership skills, the ability to inspire and motivate and be prepared to build on the school’s strengths and caring ethos to secure sustained and continued improvement.
The governing body will appoint someone who:
- Is passionate, creative and innovative with a clear vision for continuous success and improvement to ensure that all children reach their full potential
- Has the drive to take on and develop our happy school with the ability to engage and motivate colleagues, pupils and other stakeholders effectively
- Is child focussed in approach, putting children at the heart of everything
- Is committed to maintaining the inclusive nature of the school
- Has a clear commitment to work with our pupils and families to overcome the challenges they face in their daily lives.
We can offer:
- A happy, safe and caring school with a community ethos
- Children who are enthusiastic, friendly and polite
- Dedicated staff who are passionate and hardworking
- A governing body that is supportive and committed to achieve the best for the children and staff
- A commitment to continuing professional development.
Application forms and details on how to apply for this post are available by clicking on the link www.halton.gov.uk/simmscross or by contacting 0303 333 4300 and quoting vacancy reference number 7786. Completed application forms should be returned to email@example.com
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please contact the school to arrange a visit. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tele: 0151 424 5031
Closing date: Monday 5th February 2018 at 12 noon
Shortlisting: Thursday 8th February 2018
Interviews: Tuesday 20 th February & Wednesday 21st February 2018
Simms Cross Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring and background check, and Childcare Disqualification Check.
Simms Cross Primary School
266 on role - plus 17 part time nursery