Following the retirement of our Headteacher, the Governors of Brookvale Primary School are seeking to appoint an inspirational and dynamic leader who has the vision to maintain and continue to develop the very high standards of this outstanding school. An inclusive and collaborative approach to school leadership and its role in the wider community will be essential.
We are looking for a new Headteacher who:
- Has previous substantial experience at senior leadership level in the primary sector.
- Will embrace working with a committed, proactive and hands-on Governing Body.
- Has a thorough understanding of working in an area of high and multiple deprivation and the challenges this brings to the role.
- Focuses upon instilling the highest aspirations for each pupil’s attainment and progress, ensuring that barriers to achievement are swiftly recognised and effectively addressed so as to continually develop standards.
- Has a strong commitment to, and experience of, developing and embedding a pastoral ethos based upon current best practice in children’s emotional health and wellbeing. Will build upon the school’s existing expertise and investment in this area to meet the expected challenges arising from the current health crisis.
- Will inspire and develop further initiatives to continue to move the school forward with a particular focus upon the innovative use of technology.
The successful candidate must apply for an Enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) Certificate.
Brookvale Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
For further information, please contact Paula Casey, Headteacher, on 01928 711401 or at email@example.com.
Closing Date: 12.00 noon on Thursday 25th February 2021.
Shortlisting will take place from 26th February to 2nd March 2021.
Interviews will take place during the week beginning 8th March 2021.
Brookvale Primary Community School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years