Frogmore Community College is seeking a new Headteacher who is a committed and inspiring leader to join us and use their experience and vision to lead us to even greater things.
Located in the town of Yateley, with easy links to London, Reading and Basingstoke, Frogmore is a small maintained secondary school which was again rated good by Ofsted in January 2017. With just over 600 students, it is a place where each one is known as an individual and there is commitment to achieving the highest academic standards.
The successful candidate will
- be committed to put the students at the centre of all we do and determined that every student reaches their full potential and the best possible outcomes
- be an inspired leader with the management skills and strategic abilities to further develop and nurture all our staff
- have a vision for the future of the College to guide it successfully through challenging times in the changing educational landscape
- build on our existing strong home school relationships and the links with other schools and further education
- lead by example and be committed to the ethos and image of an inclusive and caring College
- be approachable and ready to do whatever it takes to inspire trust and confidence throughout the College and wider community
For more information see the covering letter from the Chair of Governors and the information pack, or visit our website at http://www.frogmorecollege.co.uk.
Please submit your application along with supporting comments by midday on Monday 11th September 2017 to Mrs Amber Walker at email@example.com.
Interview dates: Thursday 21st and Friday 22nd September 2017.
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. You will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure and a range of other recruitment checks.