The Governors, staff and children of St Paul’s CE Primary School are seeking an inspirational and dynamic leader to continue to develop our successful single Academy school from September 2019.
With a friendly market town atmosphere, Hereford is a picturesque Cathedral city with a lively culture. Tupsley is a friendly-family community, 30 minutes’ walk from the centre. It is a place with a warm welcome, to which many return with strong affection.
We are a popular Church of England school, firmly established at the heart of the Tupsley community for over 150 years, and with deeply rooted Christian values at the heart of all that we do. We are a 2 form entry school, with 419 on roll now.
Our School Vision:
'For with you is the fountain of life; in your light we see light.' (Psalm 36:9)
Inspired by God's love for us, we illuminate the goodness in others, we care for and protect His children and reach out to help others flourish in their journey to the fullness of life.
We were judged Outstanding at our most recent Ofsted and SIAMS inspections.
We are looking for a Headteacher who:
- Is committed to developing the distinctive Christian character of our school, to offer an excellent education within its framework of values and beliefs.
- Has proven management, leadership and communication skills, as a senior leader, which will in turn motivate, develop and support our staff.
- Will continue the development of a strong educational platform, giving wide-ranging learning opportunities for all children in a diverse population – leading to excellent outcomes for all.
- Will build strong relationships with families, carers, church and the wider community, who work in partnership with the school.
- Has a proven history in teaching, delivering improvements and embedding successful practice.
In return our School will offer you:
- A committed and supportive Governing Body.
- Strong links to church and community.
- A school of happy, enthusiastic and respectful children.
- A dedicated team of highly skilled and loyal staff who want to provide the very best opportunities for our children.
- The potential to thrive leading a stand-alone Academy school.
How to apply: Please request an application pack from Kerry Donativo Kerry.email@example.com
Completed applications should be signed and emailed back to Kerry Donativo
Closing date for applications is Friday 22nd March at 6pm.
Visits to the schools are welcomed and encouraged, and tours will be available on morning and afternoon of 12th and 15th March. To arrange a visit then or at other times, please telephone 01432 273784
Shortlisting Date: Tuesday 26th March.
Interviews will take place on the Tuesday 9th April and Wednesday 10th April.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to a Criminal Records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formally CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form. It is also subject to reference checks.