We are seeking a Headteacher with a passion for life-long learning to lead and inspire our talented, capable and committed staff of professionals. Our leader will support Maple Cross JMI & Nursery in offering an exciting, engaging and challenging learning environment for all. Maple Cross JMI School is situated five miles west of Watford and six miles north of Uxbridge and within close proximity of J17 of the M25. The school’s new Headteacher will be a leader who is passionate about teaching and learning, an individual who is committed to achieving excellent outcomes for pupils and someone who will champion the interests of pupils, staff and the local community.
We would like our new Headteacher to be:
- An enthusiastic, passionate and inspirational leader to our children, staff and parents
- Someone who is able to build relationships with all our stakeholders and community
- Someone with the philosophy to continue developing our learning community encompassing everyone inside and outside of school
- A team player
- A leader with a ‘hands on’ style
- Someone who encourages professional development for every staff member
What we can offer:
- Dedicated and committed team of professionals who want our pupils to achieve
- Enthusiastic, well behaved children who want to learn
- A commitment to your professional development
- A skilled supportive governing body
- A supportive parent association
If you think you have what it takes to drive Maple Cross JMI forward then please come and visit us to speak to the current leadership team and talk to the children. To arrange a visit of the school, or should you have any questions, please contact Anita Wilson on 01923 770909.
Closing Date: 9am Monday 18th June 2018
Shortlist Date: Wednesday 20th June 2018
Interview: Wednesday 4th July 2018
Applications should be sent to the contact details below. CVs will not be accepted.
For more information and to apply online please visit https://www.teachinherts.com/find-a-job/view,headteacher_48129.htm
Maple Cross JMI is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and visitors to share this commitment. This post will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS).