Central Primary School is looking for a new and inspiring individual to lead its school community from its current strong and successful performance through to its next phase of development and growth.
We are looking to appoint a strong, confident and resilient leader with the vision to drive us on to the next stage of our journey, someone who has ability and imagination to build on our successes and achievements. We are looking for an engaging communicator, an individual who is enthusiastic and passionate about children and learning. A people person who will manage and develop staff, have the ability to build strong relationships and be committed to the school.
We are a community primary school, situated in a beautiful Victorian building, in the heart of Watford. Our school building, opened in 1884, is the one of the oldest in Watford and has always been used for the education of children.
Our new Headteacher:
- An innovative and dynamic leader with the ability to motivate and inspire others
- An individual who knows what exceptional looks like and can lead us in the next phase
- Able to articulate a vision and take the school community with them on the journey
- Is good at building rapport with children, parents, staff and governors to create an inclusive and aspirational learning culture for all
In return we can offer you:
- A staff body with a growth mind-set who are keen to embrace new ideas
- Happy children who enjoy being part of their school
- Supportive parents and strong partnerships in the local community
- A committed and active governing body
- Access to CPD, the new Headteacher induction programme and a professional partner with Herts for Learning
Please come and visit our school. We will be delighted to meet you, show you round and to answer any questions that you may have. If you wish to arrange a visit, please email email@example.com or ring the school office on 01923 225129.
The school will be open for calls from Monday 6th January so that you can make an appointment to visit.
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Kay Richards, Chair of Governors via the school office.
To apply, please visit https://www.teachinherts.com/find-a-job/view,headteacher_57650.htm
Please send your completed application form (CVs will not be considered) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note late applications will not be accepted.
Advert closing: Monday 20th January 2020 at 9am
Shortlisting: Tuesday 21st January 2020
Interview: Thursday 30th January 2020
If you are downloading the application form please ensure your computer has the latest version of Adobe Acrobat.
Central Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check as well as other pre-appointment checks outlined in Keeping Children Safe in Education (September 2019).