Recruiter: Diocese of Westminster Academy Trust
Location: St John's Catholic Primary and Nursery School, Providence Way
Baldock, Hertfordshire, SG7 6TT.
St. John's Catholic Primary and Nursery School (stjohns4.herts.sch.uk)
Salary: Leadership Pay Scale points 12-18 (£55,336 - £64,143)
Closes: Noon on Monday 25 January 2021
Job Title: Headteacher
St John’s is a vibrant one-form entry primary school with hard working, happy children, who enjoy coming to school, achieve well and are proud to be a part of our community. Our children are always expected to do their best and aim for excellence in everything they do. Our teachers and teaching assistants are always there to help and support in all aspects of learning and development.
The Diocese of Westminster Academy Trust and the Governors of St John’s invite applications from experienced, enthusiastic and suitably- qualified, practising Catholic leaders to join our Trust and lead St John’s to build on our strengths and to lead St John’s to achieve excellence for the sake of the Gospel.
We want our Headteacher to:
- Have a clear vision and strong commitment to Catholic education
- Have a passion for education and making a difference to children’s lives
- Be an excellent communicator with a strong commitment to working in partnership with the Trust, the parish and the community
- Have an ability to support, challenge and inspire the children, encouraging them to achieve the best they can through the promotion of outstanding teaching and learning
- Use resources, intellect, creativity and innovation to be successful
- Have a positive and optimistic approach; be proactive and confiden
- Be passionately committed to safeguarding and the welfare and wellbeing of children and staff
We can offer you:
- A supportive, welcoming and caring ethos based on the values of the Catholic faith
- The benefits of extensive support and collaboration across the Diocese of Westminster Academy Trust
- Opportunities for continuing professional development
- The opportunity to work with enthusiastic and friendly children, committed staff and supportive parents
- An enthusiastic and supportive Local Governing Body
Further details The Diocese of Westminster Academy Trust - Recruitment (dowat.co.uk)
Application pack can be downloaded or by contacting Agnes Lynch, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 12 noon on Monday 25 January 2021.
Interviews: 4 and 5 February 2021. Subject to rigorous safety measures in place, the intention is to hold interviews in person on school premises.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1978. The Diocese of Westminster Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
St John Catholic Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years