Competitive remuneration and ongoing progression. Suited to an experienced Deputy Headteacher, current Headteacher, or a senior leader with rapid improvement experience.
Tes is currently supporting a friendly and supportive primary free school, based in Hertfordshire. The school is looking to add an ambitous Headteacher to their progressive and supportive school ideally starting in September 2021.
As Headteacher, you will lead by example. You will have strategic oversight over the day-to-day operations at the school and will lead, making improvements to ensure the best outcome for the school's pupils and bridging the gap. The school is currently Ofsted rated as Good however the school is in need of improvement plans to ensure our next rating is either Good or Outstanding. The postholder would receive full support from the COO and senior leadership team to ensure they can make the improvements needed.
“A successful Mulit Academy Trust is looking for a talented Headteacher for our school, a fantastic primary school in Hemel Hempstead. The school opened in 2014 and has reached capacity this year with its first cohort of pupils moving to secondary school in September. This is an exciting opportunity for a strong school leader to use their skills and expertise to build on the school’s potential for rapid improvement. This role may suit an existing Headteacher, or a strong deputy who is ready to take the next step into headship.
The school are happy to receive joint applications for a shared Headship position. Please include a separate statement about how you would work together and manage the relationship.”
The school is offering:
• A super supportive and highly visible support network including a dedicated central support team;
• on-going CPD with programmes of study such as NPQEL and MA in Educational Leadership
• progression support throughout the school and wider group
• support package for Senior Leaders including support from the Trust, Executive Headteacher and Education Directors
• the chance to take on further responsibility such as Trust Leadership roles in the future.
The school expects:
• A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• a relevant Education or relevant Degree
• experience of leading a school with an improvement plan in place either as a Senior Leader, Deputy or Head of School/Headteacher
• demonstrated impact working as a senior leader supporting rapid improvement across primary provision
• a love and passion for education.
Please include REF: 1433079 in the email subject line.
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the Globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher / leader for every role. If you have an up to date CV on Tes.com you can apply with one easy click! Click ‘Quick Apply’ to apply for this role today!
To learn more about this role please email email@example.com for an information pack which includes school name, role specifics and context.
Please feel free to call Tom Nutley on 0776 700 1965 or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. REF: 1433079
Tes Schools Recruitment
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting and helping teachers at every stage of their career find their next job opportunity; and helping governors recruit the very best lead...