About Sanders School
Sanders School is a mixed-gender secondary school for students aged between 11 and 16 located in the town of Hornchurch, London Borough of Havering. The school benefits from a rapidly improving reputation built on student success and reflected in our students’ recent GCSE results. At Sanders we are proud of our vibrant and successful learning community. We know that having a good education has never been so important. Our core role is to develop and support young people to become successful, academic, independent learners with excellent communication and employability skills.
What we stand for…
· Positive relationships, care and support – for the whole student
· Ambition and drive — wanting the very best for each member of Sanders
· Personal touch — knowing each student well, recognising & developing each one celebrating their success
· Aspire — Be ambitious, dream big & aim high.
· Achieve — Work hard, enjoy success in all its forms.
· Excel — There is no limit to potential, reaching for each individual’s personal best - not second best.
· To achieve this, we work in close partnership to ensure all students are 'Learning Today so they can be Leading Tomorrow’
A message from the Chair of Governors
We wish to appoint a Headteacher who will bring the vision, energy, expertise and resilience to build on these strengths and lead Sanders successfully through the next stage of development. The best way to build up a picture of the character, context and capacity of Sanders School is, of course, to visit us. I hope that you will take advantage of the opportunity offered to meet students and teachers and associate staff, to see for yourself examples of students’ work displayed in the classrooms and corridors, to look at the school’s buildings and resources and to ask questions.
Please contact Kate Wright on 01223 907 973 / 07901 585959 or email@example.com for a confidential conversation or to arrange a school visit.
All completed applications to be sent to Kate Wright E: firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on Friday 16th March 2018.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to DBS checks where appropriate along with other relevant checks.
We reserve the right to research applicants on social media platforms and the internet, and the panel members may take this into consideration during the recruitment process.