St Louis Catholic Primary School
To love, wonder and achieve together.
Headteacher / Interim Headteacher
Start date: Autumn Term 2021
Contract type: Full Time
Salary: L11 (£51,234) to L17 (£59,265)
Contract term: Permanent / up to 2 years
St Louis is a wonderful school with children who welcome you with beaming smiles and encourage you to share in their work and play. It is a one-form entry Primary with a strong and inclusive Christian ethos. We are located in Frome, one of the coolest towns in England, close to the cities of Bath and Bristol.
The Governors are seeking an inspirational and outward-facing Catholic teacher to lead our school with enthusiasm, dedication, and commitment through the next phase of its development. We would also welcome applications from non-Catholics who would consider the post on an interim basis.
We are looking for someone who is
- Energetic and ambitious, able to provide strong guidance to motivate, empower, and inspire to achieve the highest standards in teaching and learning.
- A leader for our valued team with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Embracing of new challenges and will capitalise on opportunities presented.
- A practising Catholic, with a clear vision of excellence in primary education or who would embrace the Christian ethos of the school.
- Keen to foster positive relationships with our key stakeholders and the diocese.
- Aware of advancements in education, able to implement robust policies effectively.
- Who demonstrates a full commitment to safeguarding, inclusivity and equality, ensuring the removal of barriers to learning for all our pupils.
We can offer
- A dedicated and motivated team who are passionate about children’s learning and well-being.
- A warm and friendly school that is thriving academically and pastorally.
- Talented, happy children who want to learn, who are encouraged to think for themselves, and are accepting of others.
- Well-informed governors who encourage and challenge.
- A deep sense of family, with many parents and grandparents being former pupils.
What is important to us
- Nurturing each child’s individuality through the continued development of a broad and creative curriculum.
- Praising and encouraging kindness in all we do.
- Respecting the individual and each other, taking nothing for granted.
Our aim is to love, wonder and achieve together.
You are welcome to visit our school before applying. Please call 01373 463728 or email email@example.com to arrange this.
For an application pack and to apply please visit https://dasjobs.co.uk/job/headteacher-interim-headteacher/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 18th April 2021
Interviews: 6th / 7th May 2021
Safeguarding Statement - We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references, one of which will be from your Parish Priest.
St Louis Catholic Primary School Frome