Exceptional Headteacher sought to help us make our good school outstanding
Group 2 school | 275 on roll (including Nursery)
We are looking for -
- An outstanding primary practitioner
- An inspirational leader with high expectations and proven track record of raising standards
- A team player who is equally happy in Early Years or Year Six classrooms
- Someone who is well motivated, innovative, able to inspire and support others
- A practicing Catholic who is fully committed to promoting our supportive and caring Catholic ethos
- Someone who can develop leadership skills in others and build strong teams with staff and governors
- A commitment to work with parents and carers to achieve the best for all pupils
We can offer –
- A stimulating and rewarding role
- Well behaved, motivated and enthusiastic children
- Hardworking, supportive and dedicated staff, leadership team and governing body
- Great location and buildings on the park in the heart of historic Kingston upon Thames
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Headteacher or experienced and aspirational Deputy or Assistant Head.
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be booked through the school office. Please contact Julie Lynch in the school office on 020 8546 7178 or email us at email@example.com.
An application pack can be downloaded at: http://www.stjosephs.kingston.sch.uk/Welcome
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you.
Closing date – Friday 16th December 2016
Interviews – week commencing 16th January 2017
“children cheer when the school door opens in the morning”
St. Joseph’s Catholic Primary School