We are a successful, dynamic and inclusive Church of England school serving a diverse community; intensely focussed on the specific and varied needs of the whole child.
The Governors are eager to find a visionary leader with a commitment to excellence in teaching, learning and managing a team and who will:
- Stimulate quality teaching and learning in a safe and nurturing environment underpinned by Christian values
- Lead, develop and empower the whole staff team as an inspirational leader to complete our journey to outstanding
- Share our passion for and strengthen our rich, deep and extended curriculum
- Enthuse, inspire and support the team so that every child in school achieves their potential
- Develop the whole child, socially, academically, creatively and spiritually
- Embrace our strong relationships with our Parents, Church and the wider community
In return we are proud to offer you:
- Happy, enthusiastic and caring children who are keen to learn
- A dedicated and collegiate staff team
- A strategic, well informed and challenging Governing Body with high aspirations for the school, who will support your professional development
- A vibrant and visually stimulating learning environment benefitting from a wealth of resources
- An energetic and proactive ‘Friends of Battyeford School’ extending opportunity for learning and development
If you share the vision, drive, passion and creativity needed to take our wonderful school onto even greater success, we want to hear from you.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. If you require further information about the role or to arrange a visit, please contact the school office on: 01924 495518 and you can visit the school website at www.battyefordprimary.com where you will find a wealth of further information.
To apply for this job please download and complete the application form attached. Completed applications can be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Elizabeth Rowlands, Floor 1, Kirkgate Buildings, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD1 1BY by Friday 26th January 2018.