The governors, staff and pupils of Hyndburn Park Primary School are seeking to appoint an effective and committed headteacher from April 2021, who will sustain and build on the success of the school.
Our school is a fabulous place to work … and is getting better!Although our building is old (1906), most of it has been completely refurbished over the last ten years, making it a modern and welcoming place to work.We have approximately 450 pupils in school, spread over seventeen classes, including a large nursery. Our children are absolutely delightful!They are, in the main, well-behaved, courteous and polite young people, who love to learn.Around 95% of our children are of Asian Pakistani heritage.Our staff team comprises seventy-six professional, competent, enthusiastic individuals, and we really want to appoint a highly motivated, creative Headteacher and someone with a proven and adept record to lead our happy, caring and extremely hard-working team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Loves their job and takes pride in everything they do.
- Inspires and motivates through innovative leadership.
- Develops children’s learning through wider experiences.
- Has high expectations of all children and staff.
- Is flexible in their approach and is open to new ideas.
- Is enthusiastic about parental and wider community links and able to build positive relationships with families.
- Has commitment, enthusiasm, integrity, personal impact and presence as well as excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
In return, we are offering:
- A warm and welcoming school community.
- Established, skilled, dedicated, and caring staff who have high ambitions for each child.
- Happy and enthusiastic children who enjoy learning and strongly uphold the school values.
- A committed and supportive board of governors which provides an appropriate level of challenge.
- An open culture with healthy relationships based upon mutual respect and understanding
- A well-established Senior Leadership and Senior Management Team.
- An opportunity to lead and guide a highly effective school with clearly organised structures and an ethos designed to celebrate inclusion and diversity.
Hyndburn Park Primary School is committed to promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check,will be subject to receipt of suitable references, and qualifications and identity checks.
The best way to learn more about us is by coming to see us, our school and our enthusiastic and creative children who would be happy to show you around. For further details or to arrange a visit contact the current headteacher, Wendy Tracey (01254 233171) or email email@example.com
Closing Date for Applications: Thursday, 10th December, 2020
Pre-Interview Visit: Thursday 14th January, 2021. The governors are likely to require shortlisted candidates to undertake some tasks on this visit as part of the interview process.
Interview Date: Friday, 15th January 2021
Application packs can be accessed online.
Please email or send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hyndburn Park Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 11 years