Salary: Competitive and depending upon experience, within the range of Leadership point 20 - 26 with further scope for the right candidate
The Governing body are seeking an outstanding leader to build on the excellent work delivered by our departing Headteacher.
Greenhill Primary School is based at the heart of the local community within inner West Leeds and is a popular and successful 2 form entry primary school with an age range of 3 to 11 years. Our visions and values are centred around ‘Learn, Enjoy and Excel’ and as such we are focused on driving up the standard of education in our local area and firmly believe that every child should be provided the opportunity and support to fulfil their ultimate potential.
Following the retirement of our current Headteacher, the Governing body are now seeking an outstanding and inspirational leader with a proven track record to drive forward this good school on its continued path to further improvement.
Our new Headteacher will:
- possess exemplary leadership and management skills, with a clear focus on inclusive teaching
- convey a commitment to raising standards through the implementation of strategic leadership and change management
- demonstrate an in depth understanding the importance of developing and maintaining strong community links
- display the ability to demonstrate collaborative working within a diverse and changing community
- bring adaptability, energy and enthusiasm to the role in a way which engages, motivates and inspires others
- be able to effectively develop and maintain a culture of ambition
- effectively manage change whilst ensuring positive whole school impact
In return we can offer you:
- a professional cohort of focused staff, committed to improving outcomes for all children, regardless of ability or background
- independent and resilient pupils who are confident in communicating their ideas, values and aspirations
- an embedded culture of ambition and aspiration for both staff and pupils alike
- a strong community atmosphere
- a stimulating, creative and modern learning environment
- a supportive governing body
Interested candidates are warmly invited to visit the school and see for themselves the work that we do. To arrange a visit or request an application pack please contact Janet Lishman, School Business Manager on 0113 2635271 or email email@example.com
Closing date: 22 January 2018
Interviews are scheduled to take place on Thursday 8 February 2018.
Greenhill Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
Appointments made are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.