Harewood C of E Primary school is a high achieving, oversubscribed school serving the local village community, and the surrounding area. We have a talented and committed team, who work together to create a successful, secure, happy and stimulating environment where all children feel respected and valued.
The governing body is seeking to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational Headteacher.
We are looking for someone who:
- will support and embrace the family and Christian vision of the school
- has a history of high quality teaching
- has high expectations of children’s attainment, behaviour and well-being
- is an innovative and strategic thinker who will lead by example and build on the school’s success
- is an excellent communicator who will inspire and motivate the whole school community.
- is prepared for working flexibly within a small school and to accept a teaching element at times within the post
- is committed to working collaboratively within the Wharfe Valley Learning Partnership
Harewood School will offer the successful candidate:
- enthusiastic and motivated children with a brilliant attitude to learning
- a dedicated, creative and hardworking, teaching team
- a supportive and committed governing body
- engaged and supportive families with high expectations
For information about our school please visit our website www.harewood-leeds.frogos.net
Applicants are warmly invited to visit the school on Tuesday 11th February at 4pm and Wednesday 12th February at 10 am. Please contact Amanda Wadeley, School Office Manager on 0113 288 6394 to arrange.
For more information and to apply, please contact Emily Harker (0113) 3788525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Thursday 20th February 2020 – 12 noon
Shortlisting will take place on: Monday 24th February 2020
Assessment and Interviews will be held on: Tuesday 3rd and Wednesday 4th March
Harewood C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils, and expects all staff, Governors and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS). We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.