Job Details: Headteacher
Employer: Little London Primary School
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: L20 – L26 (£67,364 - £78,025) Negotiable with candidate on the basis of current earnings and prior experience.
A relocation package could be offered to the successful candidate.
Closing date: 1st March at noon
Shortlisting date: 11th and 12th March 2021
Interviews: 23rd and 26th March 2021
Little London is a thriving community primary school very close to Leeds city centre. We are a three form entry school who serve a culturally rich and diverse area of the city and we are very proud of the strong relationships we have made with our children and their families. Our aim is to provide the very best start for all our children. We are really proud of our school and the community we serve. Ours is a happy school where pupils are encouraged to become considerate and responsible members of society. We are looking for an inspiring headteacher who will lead, motivate and develop our highly dedicated staff whilst maintaining the culture and vision of our community school.
We can offer you:
- a committed and enthusiastic team of staff
- hardworking and happy pupils
- a diverse community
- supportive parents, governing body and community who want the best for their children
Our children want a headteacher who:
- is kind and sensitive
- cares about us as children
- inspires us and sets challenging goals and is kind and treats everyone equally
- rewards us for positive actions.
We want a leader who:
- leads visibly, setting high expectations for teaching and learning and pupil behaviour
- is an experienced, creative and innovative leader who puts children and the community at the centre of their vision
- is passionate about primary education who has high expectations of children’s achievements and behaviour
- is able to develop the leadership skills of others and create strong and effective working relationships with staff, governors, and other partnerships
We encourage prospective candidates to visit the school. Please contact Simon Bulmer, School Business Manager on 0113 244245 to make an appointment to visit the School.
For an application pack, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Little London Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to vetting including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Little London Community Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 11 years