Due to the recent retirement of our Head Teacher an exciting opportunity has arisen at Bardsey Primary School for an inspirational Leader to provide focussed strategic leadership which will further energise the staff to take the school to the next stage of its development. Our current Ofsted rating is good and we now require a Head Teacher who will continue to support our upward journey towards excellence.
We are part of the Wharfe Valley Learning Partnership a group of local primary schools and as such we are all committed to continue to work with our partners to raise levels of educational attainment, enjoyment and achievement.
We are looking for a leader who will:
- Relentlessly pursue improved outcomes for children.
- Galvanise a team around a shared strategic vision
- Maintain and develop our nurturing ethos to achieve good outcomes for our children
- Be passionate about a culture where everyone is valued and encouraged to succeed.
- Continue to develop and enhance our strong partnership with parents.
At Bardsey you will find a:
- Well-motivated, dedicated team with a supportive governing body who together help to create an inspirational working environment.
- Strong commitment to both academic standards and the individual growth of every child.
- Proactive approach to supporting community cohesion as part of WVLP.
- Genuinely child centred and inclusive approach with staff who have a passion for outstanding teaching and learning.
- Chance to work with wonderful, enthusiastic and responsive children who are eager to learn.
We will offer:
- Supportively challenging governing body
- A network of Heads through the Wharfe Valley Learning Partnership
- A comprehensive support package through the Local Authority
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed prior to application. An appointment can be made by contacting Camala Marsh the School Business Manager, whose contact details can be found on the School’s website -https://www.bardseyprimary.org.uk/.
Closing Date: 20th September 2021
Short listing: 23rd September 2021
Assessment/Interview: 27th and 28th September 2021
To request/download an application pack please go to the schools web-site or from 6th September 2021, please contact school on 01937 572612 or email email@example.com
Bardsey Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and expects all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). The details of the DBS Code of Conduct can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/dbs-code-of-practice.
We promote diversity and want a workforce that reflects the population of Leeds.
This role is based in the UK. Employment is conditional on confirmation of the right to work in the UK - either as a UK or Irish citizen, under the EU Settlement scheme or having secured any other relevant work visa. If you do not have the right to work in the UK and the role does not meet eligibility for sponsorship, please consider carefully whether you meet the eligibility to apply.
Bardsey Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years