Required: January 2022
The Board of Trustees at the Brigshaw Learning Partnership are looking to appoint an enthusiastic inspirational new Headteacher to one of our schools - Allerton Bywater Primary School.
The Brigshaw Learning Partnership is a multi-academy trust in outer east Leeds, established in 2016. Allerton Bywater is a Primary School with 430 pupils on roll.
You will provide dynamic and strategic direction and leadership to Allerton Bywater Primary School and the wider Multi Academy Trust and will establish a culture of continuous improvement in our mission to provide transformative education for our children.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a proven record of effective teaching and learning with at least 3 years’ senior leadership experience.
• Demonstrate success in raising standards and setting challenging targets at Trust and/or school level with the ability to embed a rigorous academic curriculum for all.
• Lead by example, to grow a powerful aspirational and values-driven culture which motivates both staff and students.
We would strongly encourage interested applicants to arrange an informal and confidential discussion about the role. Please contact Aidan Sadgrove on Tel: 0113 287 8925/07713234203 or email: email@example.com to arrange a suitable time.
Application packs are available from Katie Hollis, EPM, tel. 07731 082859
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Applications should be returned to Katie Hollis via email.
Closing Date: 20th September at 12pm
Interview Date(s): 27th & 28th September 2021
This Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to have an up to date DBS disclosure
Allerton Bywater Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years