Beacon Academy has huge potential and a commitment to rapid improvement. Situated in Loughborough, with approximately 345 children on role including a Moderate Learning Difficulty (MLD) resource base. It is time for change and our staff are ready to embrace new leadership which has vision, integrity and rigour.
This will be a highly rewarding role with the potential to make a significant and sustained impact on our school and community in which it sits.
You must be ambitious and able to:
- Be brave, discover what’s possible, push the limits and be big hearted
- Commit to each and every child inspired to choose a Remarkable Life
Beacon Academy is part of Academies Enterprise Trust (AET) national network of over 60 primary, secondary and special academies.
AET believes that each and every child is inspired to choose a remarkable life. Our mission is to gather and motivate inspirational people committed to delivering an excellent education that launches children into remarkable lives.
- Excellent career prospects across the network, with a culture of looking to promote from within
- Access to CPD to enable you to grow and develop in your role
- Teachers' Pension Scheme
- Something we take very seriously is staff WELLBEING. That’s why we have partnered up with BHSF to provide support and employee benefits, such as a health cash plan scheme to support healthcare, discounted gym membership and a employee assistance programme
- The opportunity to use Google Suite, which allows you to do your best work, all in one suite
- Free car parking
Our new Headteacher will enjoy the autonomy of leadership rooted in the local community, whilst working in partnership with the regional cluster of academies and AET’s National Director of Primary Schools, Lauren Costello, with support from a committed local governing board.
Closing date: Monday 18th February 2019
Interview dates: Monday 25th February and Tuesday 5th March 2019 (day two will be held in London)
Visits to the academy are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Xen Yiasoumi, Recruitment Manager at Tes, on 020 3194 9678 or Xen.Yiasoumi@tes.com.
For an informal discussion or for an application form, please contact Xen Yiasoumi on the contact details above.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhance checks as part of our Prevent Duty.