Sir Robert Pattinson Academy is an 11 – 18 mixed comprehensive school where students are valued, happy, challenged and strive to achieve their best. The Academy provides rich learning experiences both in and outside of the classroom resulting in a great education. Our goal is to help our students be successful in life.
The Governing Body wishes to appoint an exceptional Headteacher to lead Sir Robert Pattinson Academy forward in its next stage of development.
You will be
- a strategic and collaborative leader
- committed to continuous improvement of teaching and learning
- confident and positive, with strong leadership credentials and the ability to build relationships with a wide variety of internal and external partners.
In return we will offer you:
- A forward looking institution proud of its history and excellent reputation.
- An opportunity to be involved in creating a dynamic vision for the Academy as it expands.
- A supportive, dedicated and well qualified teaching and support team.
To discuss the interview procedure or to book a tour of the school, please call or email us.
Tel: 01522 882020 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9am 19 March 2018
Shortlisting: 23 March 2018
Interviews: 18 & 19 April 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We operate Enhanced DBS safeguarding procedures.