“Saint Norbert's strives to nurture and develop the whole child through; a love of God, love of one another and love of life itself.”
We are a vibrant and friendly one-form entry school in Spalding, the famous horticultural district of South Holland, in Lincolnshire, 16 miles from Peterborough and Stamford.
Ofsted judged us to be an outstanding school across all areas, in July 2015. Our DCI inspection, in March 2015, was also graded as outstanding. We are looking for someone to share our vision in continuing to build upon the achievements of this happy and successful Catholic school.
The successful candidate will:
- Nurture and further develop the ethos of the school and its mission statement, whilst ensuring that all children are fully supported on their faith journey.
- Have experience of embedding a rich and diverse curriculum and establishing a culture of high expectation and achievement, which enables all the children to reach their maximum potential in a happy environment, where learning is a joy.
- Have excellent organisational, managerial and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work inclusively with pupils, staff, parents, Governors and the wider community.
- Have a clear, consistent focus on Teaching and Learning while leading a team of exceptional practitioners.
- Have the ability and ambition to further raise standards.
- Have a track record of supporting and developing outstanding teaching.
In return we can offer you:
- The opportunity to lead an ‘Outstanding’ school with a strong Catholic ethos.
- Happy, friendly, enthusiastic, hardworking and well behaved children reflecting the diversity of the local community.
- Forward-thinking, passionate and dedicated colleagues, Governors and parents.
- An opportunity to be part of the conversion process to MAT status within the Nottingham Diocese.
- A firm commitment to your ongoing professional development and wellbeing.
We warmly welcome and recommend a visit to our school for prospective candidates. To arrange a visit please contact Tanya Davies on 01775 722889.
An Application Pack and further details are available from Tanya.Davies@st-norberts.lincs.sch.uk or download from the school website www.st-norberts.lincs.sch.uk
St. Norbert’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and rigorous safeguarding checks.
Closing Date: 12 noon on 10th November 2017
Interview Dates: 22nd and 23rd November 2017
Diocese of Nottingham
St Norbert’s Catholic Primary School
Tollgate, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 1NJ.