Due to retirement, Huttoft Primary school is recruiting a Headteacher to join us from January 2020.
Huttoft Primary School is a popular, co-educational single form entry academy with 217 on roll including 30 in the nursery.
Our vision is to provide a high-quality education for the children in our care, and the ethos of our school is rooted in the development of the whole child, and recognition of them as individuals. If you share this vision, we would love to hear from you.
The Headship of Huttoft Primary School presents an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, strategic, empathetic and dynamic senior leader to work with a thoroughly committed, energetic and talented staff to continually develop a vision for a happy, caring, child centered, vibrant and engaging education for future generations of pupils.
The Governors are seeking a Headteacher who:
- Is ambitious, inspirational and dynamic, and will empower pupils and staff to excel
- Is thoroughly committed to promoting exceptional progress for every child whatever their individual starting points or background
- Is supportive of the opportunities provided by selective education at secondary level
- Is a resilient and confident leader
- Values knowledge and a love of learning
- Values a broad curriculum and is an advocate for the positive impact of the Arts and Sport
- Values the benefits of extracurricular opportunities for students and will be a visible ambassador for them, Has a passion for developing outstanding teaching and learning to deliver high standards
- Has excellent leadership skills demonstrating the ability to develop, articulate and deliver an inspiring vision for Huttoft Primary School
- Has exceptional interpersonal skills with the capacity to develop highly effective relationships with all parts of the school community and with our educational partners
- Has proven capacity for strategic leadership, demonstrating financial acumen and the capacity to maximise opportuni-ties for the school
- Embraces data to drive improvement
- Is collaborative and open to knowledge-sharing and new learning in primary education,
In return, we can offer:
- A happy successful school with the capacity to improve still further
- A dedicated, talented, enthusiastic staff who value the ethos of the school and share a common vision
- An experienced, highly dedicated, leadership team
- Pupils who are well behaved, who love learning and who participate fully in the life of the academy
- An ambitious, dynamic and committed Governing Body who will provide support, strategic guidance and, where neces-sary, constructive challenge
- Highly supportive parents
- A countryside lifestyle by the sea, and on the edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds
The closing date for applications is noon Monday 7th October 2019.
Details of the application process are included in the Headteacher’s Pack.
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share in this commitment. This appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and positive references.