About the School
Our school comprises of 1.5 form entry primary school with 52 place nursery. There is an on-site Designated Specialist Provision for up to 16 children – this is not directly managed by the school. The Governors of this successful, progressive and caring community school are seeking to appoint an energetic, committed and inspirational leader to offer every one of our pupils the highest quality education in a safe and stimulating environment.
About the Role
Our ideal candidate will be:
- A leader who will work in partnership with Governors, parents and the local community to make Croxteth Community Primary School the school of choice
- A leader with a passion for education and continuous improvement
- A strong and decisive leader as well as having the passion, enthusiasm and energy to inspire the young people and community of Croxteth Community Primary School
- Motivational and develop the capacity of all staff and hold them to account for securing positive change
- A leader who will rise to the challenge of maintaining and enhancing educational standards for the needs of our diverse range of children
Our school offers:
- A nurturing school that supports a high standard of pupil behaviour
- A committed, enthusiastic and professional team of staff with a wide range of skills and experience
- An innovative learning environment which promotes a creative curriculum and offers exceptional facilities
- A vibrant school with opportunities to develop strong community links and family engagement
- Further professional development supported and encouraged by the Governing Body
- A committed and motivated Governing Body, which is very proud of its staff, pupils and environment
- An experienced Headteacher network with/from local cluster schools
How to Apply
Application documents can be downloaded from the link below. When completing the application, it should not be more than three sides of A4 in Arial font, size 11. Completed applications can be returned to Ann Cragg at Croxteth Community Primary School, Mossway, Croxteth, L11 0BP or by email to email@example.com
Shortlisting will take place on Tuesday 9th May 2017 Interviews will take place on Monday 22nd May and Tuesday 23rd May 2017 A visit to the school is highly recommended and you will received a warm welcome. Please contact the school office on 0151 546 3140.
Please be aware that the school is closed for Spring break during the week commencing 10th April and 17th April 2017.
Croxteth Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to Enhanced DBS Disclosure. Candidates must also comply with the Asylum and Immigration Act.
Closing Date: Friday 5th May 2017 at 1pm
Short Listing Date: Tuesday 9th May 2017
Interview Date: Monday 22nd May 2017
Job Description: https://www.ednet.co/userfiles/uploads/170405134923-Croxteth%20Community%20Primary%20School%20Headteacher%20Job%20Description.docx
Person Specification: https://www.ednet.co/userfiles/uploads/170405134923-Croxteth%20Community%20Primary%20School%20Person%20Specification.docx
Application Form: http://www.ednet.co/userfiles/files/Vacancies/Application%20Form%20for%20School%20Based%20Staff.docx
Letter from Chair of Governor: https://www.ednet.co/userfiles/uploads/170405134923-Croxteth%20Community%20Primary%20School%20Letter%20from%20Chair%20of%20Governors.doc
Contact Name: Ann Cragg, Tel: 0151 546 3140, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: http://www.croxtethprimary.co.uk/
NOR: 352 (including 52 place nursery)