We are ‘building the future today’ through education.
We want every Earlham pupil to gain the character; skills; knowledge and confidence to make the best positive choices as they build their futures.
Earlham is situated in the heart of Haringey and provides and exciting opportunity to take a Good school to become Outstanding. We are a friendly school where pupils’ success and welfare are at the heart of all we do.
We aim to serve our diverse community by uniting to provide each child at our school with the knowledge, skills and understanding to enable their success in their primary education and to have the platform upon which to build their future success as individuals and members of the wider community.
We celebrate diversity and value the richness it brings as we unite to develop and celebrate the core British and Human values of Democracy; Liberty; Rule of the Law and Respect.
The safeguarding of children is at the heart of all that we do and we are committed to providing the highest levels of care within a caring, warm, friendly and supportive learning environment.
We have the highest expectations for every pupil and believe that excellent teaching and learning can enable every child to succeed, regardless of starting point or external circumstances.
We will work in partnership with parents, carers and professionals to become a strong community resource enabling each child to achieve their best and have a bright future.
We are fully committed to Haringey’s vision of: ‘Building a Stronger Haringey Together’ and the key goals of:
- Outstanding for all: Enabling all Haringey children to thrive
- Clean and Safe: A Borough where people are proud to live, with stronger communities and partnerships
- Sustainable Growth: Building a basis for communities to thrive
- To inspire a love of learning and motivate each child to achieve their best in a safe and stimulating environment
- That every family has access to a range of services that will deliver better outcomes for children and their families
- That professional and community groups work together to provide holistic support to children and their families
- To provide high quality teaching and learning within a broad and balanced curriculum
- To foster a close-knit school community of children, carers and staff working together to achieve our goals
- To celebrate and respect diversity and value everyone’s contribution to our community
We would welcome applications from experienced Headteachers or Deputy Heads looking for a first Headship with a proven record of success.
Please come and visit us and see what an exciting future Earlham and its community can offer you.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the School Office on 020 8888 2780 to arrange a visit before 27 April 2018.
For an informal conversation about the role, please contact Euan Macdonald, Chair, on 07967 395065.
Closing date 25th April 2018
Interviews starting week beginning the 30th April
To apply for this role, please click the Quick Apply button below.