The Governing body at St Lawrence RC primary School Feltham, would like to appoint an ambitious, Catholic headteacher with effect from September 2018 who will uphold the Catholic faith and take our school to the next level of educational excellence.
- This role requires a practicing Catholic, who will uphold the Catholic faith, school policies and practices, whilst ensuring a conducive environment for teaching and learning.
- This role requires experience of strategic leadership and successful organisational management.
- The successful candidate will be the Designated Safeguarding Lead for the school.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for deploying the school’s resources in a way that promotes educational excellence, and steers the school through the changings educational landscape.
- This role also benefits from a wide range of formal and informal support provided by peers within and around Hounslow, including the support of the Hounslow learning partnership.
Application closing date: Sunday 14th January 2018.
School Visits: 3rd -12th January 2018
Shortlisting: Thursday 18th January 2018
Interviews: Monday 29th January 2018
To schedule a school visit please contact our school office on 020 8890 3878.
Click apply now for application forms.
Completed applications must be sent to email@example.com