Enjoying Learning Together
The children, staff and governors of Jubilee Primary School are seeking a highly skilled and inspiring headteacher with a clear strategy for the continued development of the school. You will uphold and promote our values and strike a balance between stability and strategically leading to take the school forward.
We are a two-form entry school, serving a very diverse local community with high levels of socio-economic deprivation, which offers challenge as well as tremendous rewards. Our aim is to promote a love of learning in all our pupils and to develop confident and resilient individuals, effective contributors and responsible citizens.
We are proud of the special learning community we have built at Jubilee Primary. We are committed to enabling all pupils to flourish and achieve their maximum potential, whatever their background or ability. We are proud to be a Rights Respecting School with children’s rights at the heart of all we do.
We teach the National Primary Curriculum but also deliver high quality art and music provision: all our Year One and Two children receive professional violin tuition; our Junior Choir is highly regarded, and we also offer a wide range of after-school clubs focussing on sports and the arts.
What we offer you
● An energetic, committed governing body who will both challenge and support you
● A motivated and experienced staff team
● Enthusiastic, talented children who want to learn
● The opportunity to further improve the school’s performance
● Support with your continuing professional development
Ambition and drive are just two of the qualities you will need to succeed at our school. We are looking for an inspirational and visionary Headteacher to build on our strengths, drive progress and lead us onwards to becoming outstanding in all that we do.
● Demonstrate a clear vision to take the school forward to becoming an outstanding provider
● Be sensitive to the existing ethos of the school with a deep understanding of the importance of inclusivity within the school and the wider community served by the school
● Have experience of working and succeeding in a challenging educational environment, with proven experience of raising standards in attainment and progress
● Have the ability to inspire, motivate and empower teams and individuals to succeed
● Take pride in academic excellence, whilst maintaining our commitment to an enriched curriculum and extra-curricular activities
● Have a firm understanding of financial management with a commitment to, and ideally experience in, fund-raising initiatives such as charitable trusts.
● Have a successful track record of leading a school in a Senior Leadership Role.
We warmly welcome visits to the school, by appointment, to experience the enthusiasm, energy and love of learning that is central to our ethos. Please contact our Office Manager, Clare Lee, email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 8678 6530.
Please complete and submit the application form online at TES. Alternatively, please email Clare Lee email@example.com for an application pack.
Closing date: 25th January 2018
Shortlisting: 26th January 2018
Interviews will be held 2nd February 2018 and possibly 1st February 2018
Jubilee Primary School
Tulse Hill, London SW2 2JE