The Governors of Our Lady of Victories (Putney) are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, dedicated and highly motivated Headteacher to lead this happy and successful school.
What the Governors are looking for:
- A practising Catholic who has a clear vision of Catholic education
- Experience of ensuring high standards of teaching and learning are achieved and maintained
- An appetite for creativity and continuous improvement
- The ability to manage change and think strategically
- A positive attitude, highly effective interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire, empower and lead staff and pupils
What we can offer you:
- Happy, motivated and confident pupils who enjoy learning
- A friendly team of hardworking, creative and focused staff committed to ensuring each pupil reaches their full potential
- Forward-thinking, enthusiastic and dedicated Governors
- A supportive parent body
- Strong parish links
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Please contact Sue Lorenzo, Clerk to the Governing Body, 0208 788 7957 to make an appointment. Further information is available from firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12pm on Wednesday, 18th April 2018
Shortlisting: Thursday, 19th April
Interviews: Wednesday, 25th April 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. Please note we do not accept CVs.