DENBIGH PRIMARY SCHOOL.
‘Dedicated to Excellence’
Group 4 – L21-27
Due to the retirement of the Headteacher, the governors, staff and children of Denbigh Primary School are seeking to appoint a Headteacher to lead, inspire and further develop our oversubscribed and thriving school.
The school was judged to be moving towards 'Outstanding' during the Ofsted inspection in January 2018; can you build on our achievements, share in our values and engage and inspire the school community to continue to excel?
The successful candidate:
- Is an exemplary leader, with a clear focus on inclusive teaching and a commitment to raising standards within a creative learning environment.
- Will build on the many strengths of the school and drive our future vision to ensure success at every level.
- Has a genuine desire to motivate everyone to succeed and develop a love of learning.
- Is an innovative, inspirational and strategic leader with a vision for excellence and a belief that all children have the potential to succeed.
- Leads with integrity and builds strong relationships which inspire and enthuse the whole school community.
- Demonstrates strong leadership, with evidence of positive whole school impact.
- Has the ability to drive forward sustained improvements in outcomes and an unswerving focus on achieving excellence in teaching and learning.
- Is committed to their own and others’ professional development.
We have a dedicated, passionate and caring staff team and a supportive and committed governing body. It is likely that the successful candidate will show proven, experience in a successful, hands-on, leadership role.
To arrange a visit, please contact Mrs Delahunt, Clerk to Governors on 01582 571597 or via email email@example.com
For a job description and person specification and to apply for this role visit www.luton.gov.uk/jobs - Teaching and Schools Vacancies.
Applications can be made online through luton.gov.uk/jobs or TES online. Alternatively, please contact the school for details of how to apply.
For further information please contact Denbigh Primary School, Denbigh Road, Luton, LU3 1NS. Tel: (01582) 571597 or email the school office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Thursday 28th June 2018
Shortlisting date: Friday 29th June 2018
Interview date: Wednesday 11th July 2018
Denbigh Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure application to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
CVs will not be accepted for any posts based in schools, only online applications will be accepted.