The children, staff and governors of Ansdell Primary School wish to appointa new headteacher who is passionate about achievement alongside thewell-being of pupils; who values enrichment, creativity and enablingopportunities for pupils' spiritual, moral, social and cultural development.
We are proud to have:
- happy, engaged children who enjoy learning and make good progress
- a caring, welcoming and nurturing atmosphere where every child matters and everyone counts
- a highly committed, experienced and supportive staff and governing body
- involved and supportive parents with a thriving PTFA.
We would welcome applications from someone who has:
- a desire to maintain and enhance the existing strengths of the school
- a proven track record of outstanding leadership, management and organisation
- the vision, passion and enthusiasm to motivate and inspire children and staff to achieve their true potential
- excellent communication skills, eager to foster and develop existing relationships with the wider community.
Candidates will need to be available for interview on 23rd and 24th April 2018.
An informal visit to the school is encouraged and warmly welcomed. Pleasecall 01253 736902 to arrange.
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will berequired to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'.
Application forms can be downloaded online or can be requestedfrom/returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Ref: SCH01943.
Closing date: 9 April 2018 at 12 noon.