Due to the promotion of our existing head teacher, the Governors wish to appoint an enthusiastic, practising Catholic with vision, drive and energy to lead our long established school.
Our new Head Teacher will build on the successes of the school. We are a welcoming, and vibrant school with a supportive parish. If you are committed to continuing to build an exceptional and caring learning environment where all members of the school community can flourish, we would encourage you to apply.
We are looking for a Head teacher who;
- Is an experienced practioner and who is able to demonstrate drive and enthusiasm, who possesses excellent management and interpersonal ability.
- Will be an inspirational and dynamic leader, with a clear vision of promoting Catholic Education and enriching the Catholic ethos of the school.
- Will enable the children to develop to their highest academic, social, moral and spiritual potential.
- Will have excellent monitoring, evaluation, communication and mentoring skills
- Will have the vision to lead the school through the next phase of its expansion and development.
- Is committed to promoting and fostering partnerships with parents, the parish and the wider community.
- Has business and financial understanding and can communicate and work well with our Business Manager and Governors to main our secure financial position.
We are proud to offer;
- A strong Catholic ethos where every child is valued.
- A welcoming and caring school community.
- Happy, hardworking well behaved children with a positive attitude and willingness to succeed.
- Well resourced and developed teaching and learning environment.
- The opportunity to work alongside committed and enthusiastic staff.
- A fully engaged and supportive governing body.
Prospective candidates are warmly encouraged to visit the school. Tours of the school have been arranged for 7th, 8th and 9th September 2021. To arrange a visit please contact Mrs Kim Cleall-Harding School Business Manager on 01634 832578 or via email on email@example.com
St Michael’s is within the Medway Council authority and the RC Diocese of Southwark.
St. Michael's RC Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years