Long Meadow School has been open since September 2001 and is a popular school that is well regarded for its academic achievements and the inclusive and diverse range of activities that it offers pupils. Reported as “Good” by a recent Ofsted evaluation, we strive to be at the cutting edge of new ideas and innovations in education to encourage pupils and staff to achieve to the best of their ability from both an academic and extra-curricular perspective.
We are seeking an inspirational headteacher who:
· Is an excellent communicator
· Has a proven track record of developing a school to its maximum potential
· Has an ability to understand and develop a school within an ever-changing educational environment
· Has an ability to raise the quality of teaching for the benefit of pupils and the school to achieve their maximum potential
We will offer:
· A well-established school, staff and pupil base to support you
· A creative environment to further develop your career
· A well regarded and supportive school in the local education environment and wider community
If you are interested in this post, we would welcome a visit from you on Thursday 1st February or Thursday 8th February. Please contact our School Business Manager, Kathryn Freshwater on 01908 508678 or email email@example.com to arrange.
Please read our applicant information pack and refer to the instructions on the final page before submitting your application. Click on ‘Apply now’ to complete your application. For any further information please contact Judith Cumino on 01908 253116 or email HTRecruitment@milton-keynes.gov.uk
Closing date for applications is 12:00 noon on Monday 19th February 2018
Shortlisting: Thursday 22nd February
Interview: Tuesday 13th March
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
It’s ability, not disability that counts.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.