This is an excellent opportunity to join Fir Tree Primary School, a happy, caring primary school within the Newbury Academy Trust. We are looking for a talented colleague who can make a difference. In return we invest in your career, provide a bespoke CPD package, opportunities to lead across the Trust and the wider local area, and a comprehensive staff benefits package.
Fir Tree Primary School and Nursery is a place where children are excited and challenged to achieve their full potential. As part of the Newbury Academy Trust, Fir Tree enjoys the benefits of being in a fully supportive family of schools. Fir Tree encourages children to develop enquiring minds and life skills to prepare them for adult life. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, compassionate leader who has the skills to drive achievement and further develop the whole school.
We are looking for a leader who will:
· Inspire our children to realise their full potential and develop their talents
· Demonstrate a passion and ability to lead and develop excellent teaching and learning
· Be an excellent communicator to engage and serve the whole school and wider community
· Have the energy and enthusiasm to drive forward new initiatives that demonstrate a positive impact
· Bring drive and ambition to the classroom and to wider school life
· Be committed to the further development of the Newbury Academy Trust
Visits to view the school are welcome by appointment on Wednesday 18th April (9.30 -12.00) and Thursday 19th April (1pm-3pm). Please telephone 01635 510507 to book your visit or speak to the CEO of the Trust, Mrs Charlotte Wilson.
If you feel that you have the experience and drive for this role we would like to hear from you. Application is by letter and application form to Mrs S Loy, Chair of Trustees, the latter to include the names and addresses of two appropriate referees. Further details can be obtained from Mrs Hurst on 01635 510507, by email to email@example.com or visit the school’s website www.firtreeschool.co.uk
The school has a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check, along with other pre-employment checks.
Closing date: Monday 23rd April 2018 by midday
Interviews: Thursday 26th and Friday 27th April 2018