Required for September 2018
Salary Range: £51,639 to £59,264 Dependent on experience
Due to retirement, we have an exciting opportunity for an inspirational new Headteacher to develop our successful and aspiring Nursery School and Family Hub with astute leadership and a touch of passion.
Our school needs:
• A wise leader with a clear vision, who puts the children at the centre of everything they do
• A motivational and caring individual who will nurture, support and encourage all of our staff and children to aim high and achieve their potential
• An experienced practitioner who can share skills and lead by example
• A successful teacher with a proven track record in raising standards and delivering achievement and progress
• A reflective educator who can analyse and share information, and absorb and disseminate best practice and new developments in education
Our parents need:
• An approachable and inspiring leader who wants the best for their children
• A leader who is enthusiastic and forward thinking, providing structure and stability in their nursery school We can offer you
• A school where children are happy, confident, enthusiastic and love to learn
• A caring ethos where everyone’s achievement is valued
• A committed and successful staff team
• An experienced and dedicated Senior Leadership Team
• A supportive Governing Body
• The helm of a successful school, rated ‘Outstanding’ by OFSTED
Informal visits to the school are warmly invited; telephone 01635 41296 or e-mail: email@example.com marked for the attention of Stacey Wyles.
Please contact us for application pack or download from the website. Apply online - https://teachwestberkshire.com/find-a-job/current-vacancies/headteacher-12.
Closing date: 28th January 2018 Interviews: W/C 19th February 2018 Victoria Park is committed to safeguarding children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.