Coltishall Primary School is seeking a highly motivated and skilled individual to lead our outstanding, values-based school. Our long-standing headteacher has been promoted to run a multi-academy trust, presenting an opportunity for the right person to build on and develop our vision to inspire, support, challenge and celebrate all our children. They are enthusiastic, hard-working and enjoy their learning. Our staff are passionate about improvement and evidence-based innovation. Our parents and governors are hugely committed and supportive, and we are part of a progressive and supportive cluster of schools.
We are seeking to appoint someone with:
- Strong and articulate values who can embrace our Values-based approach
- Commitment to focus relentlessly on achieving the best for all our children
- Initiative and insight to bring new ideas that build on what already works
- Willingness to listen to and develop our whole-school team to be the best they can be
- Ambition to improve continuously based on research, evidence and evaluation
- Tenacity to deliver outstanding outcomes year after year
- Character to develop strong relationships within our community and with our partners
We can offer you:
- Investment in your personal and professional development
- A Values-led culture that permeates and nurtures all that we do
- A Governing Board which is both highly committed and hugely supportive
- A highly skilled and dedicated school team
- Access to peer-to-peer networking in a successful and collaborative school cluster
Please take the opportunity to read our information pack. We strongly encourage potential candidates to visit the school to experience in person what it has to offer. Please contact Anne Jackson on 01603 737481 to arrange a visit.
How to Apply
A recruitment pack is available to download. Further details are available via this link on http://www.educationjobfinder.org.uk. Please select the orange “Apply for job” button to complete the online application form.
Closing date: Monday 26th February 2018
Interviews: Wednesday 21st and Thursday 22nd March 2018
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. You will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and pre-employment checks including satisfactory references. We are also committed to promoting equality and opportunity for all as it is ability not disability that counts.
This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
Coltishall Primary School
5 St Johns Close
Telephone: 01603 737481