Hobart High School is a popular and thriving 11-16 school actively seeking to build on its success by appointing a permanent Head of School with the vision to take it from Good to Outstanding. We are the founding Academy of Clarion Academy Trust with around 700 students. We serve a rural community in an attractive location in south Norfolk close to the Norfolk Broads and the ‘Fine City’ of Norwich.
Building on an excellent foundation, Trustees and Governors are seeking to appoint an inspirational leader with strategic awareness and excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
You will be:
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of high achievement
- An inclusive team builder able to work collaboratively with parents, carers and local primary schools
- Able to share the Trustees and Governors vision and aspirations for the future
- Committed to raising standards of teaching and learning enabling all staff and students to achieve their full potential
- Able to demonstrate an ability to understand and manage performance data and the resources of the school
The school prides itself on providing a broad range of opportunities to its enthusiastic students who are supported by committed and skilful staff. We offer supportive Trustees and Governors and an ethos which promotes excellence in a community where the school is respected and valued.
All potential candidates are warmly invited to visit the school before submitting their applications. Please make arrangements by contacting Mrs Lorraine Crabb, PA to the Headteacher, either by telephone (01508 520359) or by Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
An Application Pack is available from our website - www.hobart.org.uk
Closing date: 25 March 2019, 12 noon
Shortlisting 26 March 2019
Interview date: 3 & 4 April 2019
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. To this end, you may be required to undergo pre-employment checks.