Are you a leader with the experience, skills and passion to continue our school’s journey to ‘beyond outstanding’? This is a rare opportunity to join a school that:
• in its last Ofsted inspection was judged to be outstanding in every category;
• is passionate about using continuous staff development to inform and improve teaching and learning;
• is popular and therefore over subscribed;
• is driven by an ethos of respect;
• is committed to Working Together for Excellence;
• has a Governing Body that supports and challenges appropriately;
• believes that every member of staff is crucial in securing the best outcomes for children
• has ‘state of the art’ facilities that benefit both students and staff.
Governors are keen to appoint someone who:
• is a qualified teacher with a degree and who holds the NPQH (or is working towards);
• has substantial and successful experience as a teacher in Secondary school;
• has a proven track record of leadership and management as a Headteacher or Deputy Headteacher;
• is a confident and inspirational leader with clarity of purpose and vision;
• will bring their own aspirations for our school.
For more details about the school, the Governors’ requirements for appointment and an application form, please visit the school website or TES jobs online. Application is via completion of a school application form, available via either route. Applications should be returned to admin@the radclyffeschool.co.uk by 9:00am on Monday 25 March, 2019 at the latest. All applicants will be notified of outcomes by the end of Tuesday 26 March and interviews will be held on Monday 1st and Tuesday 2nd April. If you have any questions arising from the job information, please contact Elaine Shaw, the school HR Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org / 0161 622 3209) who will be happy to help.
The Radclyffe School is committed to safeguarding children and all appointments will be subject to a satisfactory and current enhanced criminal records check.